How old are you?:

• 05/21/03

Do you have access to a working microphone?:

•  Yes

Do you have the abilty to record hackers?:

Yes

High Effort Level Questions - Maximum detail required

(( You will be assessed on grammar ))

(( High Effort is not about how much you put, its also about how mature you can answer the question ))

Why do you want to become a helper on LynxRaids?:

• I want to be staff on LynxRaids to help the community and BigNan. This server impresses me and I believe that it can grow to be amazing. I want to make sure everyone is following the rules and to make sure to handle any issues or questions that the community has.

What do you think you can contribute to the server?:

• I can contribute many things to the server. I have a vast knowledge of plugins, catching hackers, assisting players, handling console related actions, creating server events, hiring other staff, and being a leader.

Why should we chose you over other applicants?:

• You should choose me over other applicants for a few reasons. I have the experience for handling large servers such as CosmicSky and VanityMC. I also have ran smaller servers and know how most consoles are setup and how to navigate them well. I. calm under pressure and will not get angry at others. I am very creative and will do anything asked of me.

How active can you be on the server?:

• I can be on the server for at least 3 hours everyday and at least 21 hours per week.

Have you had any other staff experience before?:

• I am a Helper for CosmicSky and VanityMC.
  • The IPS are play.cosmicsky.com and play.vanitymc.co

Have you ever been banned/muted before?

• No

High Effort Level Scenarios - Maximum detail required

(( You will be assessed on grammar ))

You think a player is hacking on the server and wasn't sure what to do. How would you deal/approach this? I would make sure to record proof first and then bring them into discord or teamspeak and screen share them. If I do indeed catch them hacking I would hand out the correct punishment to them. I would also then make sure to post a punishment log afterwards.

A group of players are having an argument in the server chat and you weren't sure who started it. How would you deal/approach this? I would scroll up in chat and find what started it. Then I would mute both players and try to pull them in discord or teamspeak to work it out with them. I would then make sure to give out the correct punishments to the players. If needed I would purge the chat to clean it up some.

Agreements

Do you fully understand the server rules and the punishments that may follow your actions? 

• Yes

Do you understand that you must be able to help a player when they need it?

• Yes

Please provide a screenshot of your total server time played.

• N/A, I am currently not home and will not be until July 11th.

If there is anything else you would like to know, please state now.

• N/A
ItzDillon · 3 months ago
BigNan

BigNan

Admin
Topics
IGN
BigNan

Hello ItzDillon,

Unfortunately, I have decided to deny your application for the following reasons.

- You are staff on Cosmic and Vanity and we are afraid your main focus will be other there.

- You might not put in as much effort as you would if you were on Cosmic or Vanity.

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application.

BigNan · 3 months ago