A new item has made its way to the Core Beta map along with any bugs have been eliminated for the best gameplay you could receive!
- Faction Cores
Faction Cores are a custom item on the server which will now be the main defence for any spawners you have in your base. Upon placing the faction core, all spawners can not be mined by enemies until they have broken your core.
- How to receive a Faction Core
You receive a Faction Core by creating a new faction. Upon creating your faction, a Core will be added to your inventory automatically.
- How to destroy the Faction Core
A Faction Core can only be destroyed by hitting the Core with TNT 25 times. You can view the durability of the core by right-clicking on the beacon. If the core is destroyed, it will announce it in the chat to the whole faction.
- Other Features
Faction Cores are Faction ID Based, meaning you can not place another Factions Core in your own territory.
- Other Additions
- The END is now out! /warp end
- The NETHER is now out! /warp nether
- Bug Fixes and QoL Changes
- Fixed Kits not working.
- Fixed voting not giving money.
- Money Notes now work from Envoys.
- EXP Bottles now drop on death.
- Spawner Crate has been fixed and added back.
- Each crate now shows the correct level for each spawner.
- You can now build directly on the world border.